The benefits of building IoT
Unify multiple IoT systems
Provide a more delightful, seamless work environment with one app to control all smart devices including monitors, HVAC systems, video conference devices, light switches and more.
Track and locate assets
Enjoy complete visibility into asset location at all times. Use Vera Central Control’s ‘top-down’ view to move assets to where they’re needed most. See the complete picture and plan ahead to fill shortfalls before they happen.
Monitor and analyze data
Dig into site-specific information on energy usage, occupancy, and HVAC levels, or compare across locations. View data over time to understand facility trends or implement automation to free up resources.
Zoom in or out
Vera Central Control lets you manage in the macro or the micro. Regulate access and permissions for each building, floor or even a specific room, for each user type such as tenants, technicians, and visitors or for each individual.
BUILT ON VERA
Central Control in Action
What Vera Central Control can do for your industry
Stay on top of inventory, predict trends, and save money with more efficient marketing
- Test new layouts and marketing materials in AR
- Analyze real-time in-store data from all sites
- Push updates to all locations simultaneously to ensure a united brand message
Seamlessly manage multiple systems for a complete facility picture
- Intelligent repair ticketing streamlines maintenance
- Capture real-time data about energy usage, occupancy, traffic flow, and more
- Identify opportunities for automation across locations
Have 360 visibility into all aspects of the construction process from plans to permits to on-site progress
- Access multiple views of in-progress sites, including interiors and distance measurements
- Track assets including equipment and personnel across multiple sites
- Break down information silos with centralized communication
A holistic view of patient outcomes, facility efficiencies, and resource allocation
- Remotely update regulation information for all locations to ensure compliance
- Gain insight into which departments are underserviced
- Historical equipment data creates opportunities for preventive maintenance, avoiding costly shutdowns
How Augmented Reality Addresses Four of the Most Common Patient Complaints
Patient satisfaction has become an increasingly important factor in determining a medical...
5 Examples of Augmented Reality In Modern Healthcare Facilities
At one time, augmented reality (AR) was little more than science fiction. Today, it plays a major...
How Augmented Reality Hospitals Are Providing Better Patient Experiences
Augmented reality (AR) is galvanizing the healthcare industry in new ways every day.