Infrastructure Engineer - SRE
Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for an infrastructure engineer. In your role, you will work on the core products of Resonai while developing the current and future infrastructure to support its growth.
Our stack includes (but is not limited to): Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, SQL & NoSQL DBs, gRPC, Spark, PyTorch, C++, Python, Go, and more, all in a Linux environment.
While it will be nice if you have experience with some of these, or with equivalent tools, languages, and frameworks that serve similar purposes, we value ability and willingness to learn more than a familiarity with any specific technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with honors.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Python, Go, Java.
- Strong technical skills and experience in infrastructure, DevOps and end-to-end development.
- Networking, firewall, and application security knowledge.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and carry out system architecture planning.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.