Computer Vision Researcher
Tel Aviv, Israel
Our platform requires us to solve a variety of problems using the latest in computer vision research, such as:
- Precise locational tracking in real-time.
- Structure from motion.
- Transfer learning and model compression.
- Semantic understanding in 2D and 3D, including in an unsupervised manner.
Skills & Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- Excellent math skills (beyond undergraduate level = advantage).
- Hands-on machine learning experience (computer vision = advantage).
- Bonus - experience in surveying and implementing academic research papers in the field.
Send your CV to email@example.com.